Boat and Tote (Large-Long)
Dimensions: 15"H x 17"W x 7"D.
Introduced as Bean's Ice Carrier way back in 1944, the Boat and Tote was billed as a bag made of builders' canvas for hauling ice "from car to ice chest." Today you can spot it doing heavy lifting everywhere from grocery stores to gardens, from beaches to bedroom closets. Tested to hold up to 500 pounds, it'll carry more than you can carry. We promise.
Large - Long
- Capacity: Approx. 2,124 cu. in., 35 L.
- Dimensions: 15"H x 17"W x 7"D.
- Handles: Long: 14".
- Heavy-duty 24 oz. cotton canvas.
- Double-layer base.
- Reinforced flat canvas bottom.
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched with nylon so they won't rot or break.
- Handcrafted in Maine since 1944, one tote at a time.